Saturday 17 December 2011

randoms

I've been looking forward to this weekend for the past 2 weeks. Just did a 2week stretch at work and was completely shattered, so I was looking forward to spending the entire weekend in bed.

It took me 3hours to clean my entire apartment today + tidy my wardrobe. I live alone..yeah..

I totally love banky w's new song 'low key' - it was on repeat the entire 3hours I spent cleaning, my neighbour must hate me now :p

I haven't felt lonely in a long time, it totally hit me by suprise today. I really really wanted someone around. Not just anybody though #sigh. The holidays are always the hardest

My amazing, out of this world super awesome friend H showed me what it is to have someone be there for you and I love him even more. I totally appreciate that he's so thoughful. Just simple things like wishing me a good day. Sending me an auto-tune cat to wish me a good day (hehe), staying up all night so when I got off at unholy hour he'd be awake to talk to me. It's amazing to have him just be available, be there. Love H.

Travis from gym class heros is THE hottest man on earth. I want to have his babies! :D

Someone said to me that they miss me which so irritated me. I really hate empty words, don't say some thing if you don't mean it! I'm like really? You miss me? That's why I've heard from you like once in 2 weeks right? You have my phone number, my bb pin, my email address, you know where I live, heck you follow me on twitter! GTFOH with that bullshit joh! Mscheww. It's always all about the actions and not just words. I'm like dude abeg.

Someone apologised for badgering me to date him. I kinda didn't know how to respond to that. I appreciated him man-ning up to apologise to my face not via text or phone. I stopped listening when he asked if I'm 'still single'

I miss H - a lot.

The holidays are always the hardest

No comments: