Sunday 13 November 2011

Setting fire to the rain

I've had Adele's 'set fire to the rain' on repeat for the past 2 weeks. It's beyond beautiful

I don't believe there's only one 'soul mate' for a person in life, I believe there are several

Is there any sense in being afraid of seemingly getting what you asked for?

I need wisdom - lots of it. Confounded my too many options and i don't like it - all it does is stress me out. oh, to have a crystal ball..

How do you know something's of God and not a shoddy immitation from the pits of hell?

I'm very scared of making the wrong decision. I'm scared i'll irretrievably fuck things up - royally

I hate confrontation, I cannot bear hurting another - usually to my own detriment

I had the most emotionally stressful holiday ever, I need a holiday to recover from the one i just had!

I don't know what to do about Mr  Porstmouth  and i'm scared - very scared and totally confused too, but more worried about making the wrong decision and hurting him, or the right decision and hurting him *sigh*

Why does faith require a leap? Can't it be just a tiny step? Unfair

I miss H something awful, it's not even funny. It's not funny.at.all. We've always had this mad connection, it's scary. And if i'm to be honest with myself, he's the reason why i'm even more unsure about what to do about Mr Portsmouth

I've been avoiding talking to him today, I need a clear head + wisdom to do that. So he'll have to wait unfortunately

To my own self I have to be true

Ignorance is not bliss, it's dangerous

Running away from stuff is never the solution, as much as i'd love to be an ostritch and bury my head in the sand right now

I want to start all over - wipe the slate clean and start over. Completely.

1 comment:

DiDi said...

I also don`t believe there is only 1 soul mate,there are gazillions of them out there...i think you should just take your time and please to be afraid to make a decision coz not making 1 is more dangerous. You can`t please everybody neither can you eat your cake & have it..Take your Time and make that decision....